Being a Christian is not simply attending church, praying or believing God exists.
1. Recognizing we are sinners - Romans 3:23
2. Understanding that Jesus came to save sinners - John 3:16
3. To repent (turn from) and ask God to forgive our sins. - Acts 10:43
4. Believing that Jesus Christ dies for our sins. - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
5. Confessing that Jesus is Lord. - Romans 10:9
God knows our hearts and we cannot fool Him. Those who believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life, while those who reject Him will spend eternity in torment and punishment in a lake of fire.